Uranium Long Term Price
- U3O8 Long Term Price
- Spot Price vs Long Term Price? Click here.
Uranium Spot Price
- U3O8 Current Spot Price
Gold Spot Price
- Current Spot Price
Subscribe to Lion One
Following the successful merger of ASX listed Avocet Resources Limited with TSX-V listed Lion One Metals Limited, Avocet is now a 100% owned subsidiary of Lion One, and has now changed its name to Lion One Australia Pty Ltd. The Company is now listed on the ASX, under the code LLO. For more information on Lion One, we refer you to their website at: www.liononemetals.com.
Latest ASX Reports
- Lion One Commences Processing Plant Studies for the Tuvatu Project in Fiji
- 15th September 2014
- Lion One Metals announces the engagement of two independent specialist engineering firms to conduct independent processing plant studies and deliver quotations for the design, construction, and commissioning of processing plant facilities for its 100% owned Tuvatu Gold Project in Fiji.
- Resignation of Director and Grant of Incentive Stock Options
- 30th June 2014
- Lion One Metals Limited wish to announce the resignation of David Duval as a Director of the Company, for personal reasons.
The Company also announces it has granted a total of 1,775,000 incentive stock options to officers, directors, employees, and consultants.
- Revised NI43-101 Resource Estimate for Tuvatu Gold Project-Fiji
- 10th June 2014
- The Directors of Lion One Metals Limited advise the release of an amended version of the previous announcement released on 5th June 2014 in relation to the results of an updated NI 43-101 compliant mineral resource estimate for the Tuvatu Gold Project in Fiji.
The Company undertakes its activities through the application of safe and environmentally sound and sustainable work practices, while being cognisant of indigenous heritage and cultural concerns.
Lion One Australia Pty Ltd values transparency in its activities. This is achieved through open and clear communication, honesty, trust, mutual respect and strong leadership.
By providing a safe and friendly workplace and incentives for growth and motivation, the company is committed to its success through increase in shareholder wealth.
Lion One Australia Pty Ltd values excellence in all fields. Through the development of a quality team, appropriate training, accountability, and management commitment, the company will excel in its field.